Auto Glass Technician / Helper
Job Type: Full-time, permanent; Apprenticeship available
Salary: $17 – $21 / hour + Bonuses
Location: Langford, BC, 20 minutes from Victoria, B.C.
- Assists installers with automotive glass installations
- Ensures equipment is maintained and shop kept clean
- Operate a variety of hand, power and shop tools
- Customer service as required
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Utilize Proper Protective Equipment (masks, sanitizer, disinfectant, etc) to ensure safe work practices; Sanitize, disinfect and clean work areas and equipment as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Class 5 license
- Clean drivers abstract (no infractions in the last 3 years)
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday — Will be required to work day shift (8 hours/day) Monday to Friday, and occasional weekends.
- Must have solid work ethic and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Applicants should be productive and efficient; have a good eye/attention to detail; be committed to quality control; possess mechanical aptitude; have the ability to work unsupervised and/or in a team environment; possess a positive attitude; and have a professional appearance and presence.
To apply, you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-474-5551.