Mobile Glass Repair Service in Victoria
When you have a windshield that needs to be repaired or replaced, it can be inconvenient or even unsafe to drive it to an auto glass shop. That’s why at Van Isle Glass, we offer an auto glass repair mobile service where our technicians come to you! Our mobile glass team visits customers in Victoria, View Royal, Langford, Metchosin, Esquimalt, Sooke and more for your convenience.
With our auto glass repair mobile service, you get all the same benefits:
- Quality of work backed by our lifetime guarantee on our workmanship, plus the manufacturer warranty against defects
- Choose from the largest auto glass inventory on the island, with same-day service offered on over 90% of our services
- Get help in filing your insurance claim
Get Your Auto Glass Repair Done by the Experts
We’ve been in the auto glass business for over two decades, and we’ve seen it all when it comes to windshields, side window glass, and rear window replacements. Whether you have a chip or small crack that can be repaired, or more substantial damage that requires a full replacement, our trained, certified auto glass replacement technicians have the skills and experience to get the job done right.
All of our replacement specialists complete extensive classroom and hands-on training. This is the main reason we’re able to stand behind the quality of all our work, and why our mobile glass repair and replacement service is designed to be more convenient for our customers. We always have our customer’s safety in mind.
How Does It Work?
Thanks to our cutting edge servicing equipment, we are able to have our mobile technicians bring our services to wherever you are in the area. Our auto glass repair and replacement equipment are among the best in Victoria. Our repair equipment is able to seal chips and smaller cracks with a special resin so you often can’t even tell where the damage was, and it’s strong enough to maintain the integrity of the windshield.
Here’s what you can expect during your mobile glass service call:
- Our mobile glass repair technician will explain the service process, including the removal, replacement, and installation of your new windshield.
- He will then remove the old, damaged windshield completely.
3. The mobile technician will begin to install the new windshield, using the latest advanced primers and adhesives available.
4. Once the installation is complete, it’s time for the cleanup, including window cleaning and vacuuming of your car, to clean up any broken glass that may have been left behind.
5. At the end of your auto glass repair mobile service call, our technician will explain our 30-minute drive-away-time adhesive. This will ensure that you can drive safely after your service is complete.
Are you ready to replace your windshield? Get started now. Speak to our LiveChat agent for immediate help during business hours.
To set up an appointment today, call: 250-474-5551
Request a Callback
Request a Callback
We will never give away your information or send you spam.
For replacement, when you contact us to book our mobile service we just need to know the details of your vehicle so we can bring a new windshield that we know will fit. We’ll take care of everything from start to finish.
If you have insurance coverage for damage to your vehicle’s glass, you might not even have to pay for the repair or replacement! Let us know what insurance company you are with, and we will handle the rest.
Just fill out the form above to get started today.